Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busy busy busy


I've been very busy since my last post. One of the things that occupied my time was a trip to Sydney to go visit a few businesses and to visit the stitches and craft show at Rosehill. Now, whilst I am a quilter, the thing that took my attention was the scrapbooking. I bought lots of books and pads of push out paper boxes and decorations, not to actually scrapbook myself but as ideas for christmas decorations, fabric postcards and ATCs. So watch out for those in future.

Oh and the other thing that has kept me busy - we have published Issue #6 of iQuilt and we have subscriptions up and running. So if you want to subscribe to iQuilt finally you can. And if you have not looked at iQuilt yet go look at the free issues to see if you like what we are doing.
Till next time
Nora

No comments: